Tabernacle Pictures

By LeGrand Redd on 1:44 PM

Filed Under:

Hey Everyone. I hope all is well with everybody where ever you may be. I am up in SLC on Temple Square ! It is the Best Mission in the world. I am in the Family and Church History Mission. I upload people into a database so they can learn about Family History. It is a blast being up here. I wouldnt trade anything in the world for it. Just last year our choir in the mission got to have the opportunity to sing in the Tabernacle. It was the best experience I have ever had. Here are some Pics of that event.

2 comments for this post

Hey bud, I didn't see your pictures, but thanks for commenting on mine! Did you just start a blog today? If you need help with it just let me know k. I love you and I'm glad you're doing well! What kind of cookies do you want this time so I can send some up with Trish on Wednesday? Love ya! Jan

Posted on April 14, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Elder Redd~Told you I'd check this out. haha. Great page! check mine out. It's under petersgirl25. I just added a couple new posts. I also have a few pics from the last 2 YM activities. haha.

Posted on April 27, 2008 at 11:02 AM