Tabernacle Pictures

By LeGrand Redd on 9:03 AM

Filed Under:












Sorry everybody. I am new at this blogging thing. Here are some pictures of me and the Tabernacle.

6 comments for this post

awesome pics bud! I didn't get to see all of them when you first showed them to me so I'm glad that you put these up! Did you get the cookies? I hope so!

Posted on April 19, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Hi LeGrande, Janice gave me your blog address and I am so glad to see you doing so well and having such a good time. That is awesome that you got to sing in the tabernacle. I don't know all the rules, but if you can and want to check out our blog it's laiciandtye.blogspot.com. I can add you to my page if you don't mind, but again I don't know what you're allowed to do. Let me know, even if you just post it. Thanks! Have a great time!

Posted on April 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures of the choir! I bet that was way cool! I'm going to add you as a friend so come check our page out. Let us know you address too!!

Posted on April 26, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Grand, I'm glad you liked the pics! "bemeber" when we used to go on picnics at the house all the time as kids? ha, that's right good ole days!

Posted on May 3, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

It looks like you are having a blast! Keep up the hard work. We miss you and hope everything is going well!

Posted on May 3, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Grand, keep working hard. You best call me on Mother's Day! Love you and miss you tons!

Posted on May 7, 2008 at 7:57 AM