My Birthday Party

By LeGrand Redd on 9:22 AM

Filed Under:













I had my Birthday yesterday. It


just seemed like any other old day until about 5:00 that evening because the young missionaries had a party to celebrate my 20Th Birthday. Here are some Pictures From The Party last night. I cant believe that I am already 20 years old. I feel way old.

5 comments for this post

Grand! I'm so glad you had a party! From the pics it looks like you had fun! Who's the girl? Bow-chick-a-wow-wow! eh, j/k. Did you get the birthday package I sent yet?

Posted on May 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Happy Birthday!

Posted on May 16, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

GRINDY!!! It is so good to hear from you. I am so glad to hear you are doing well. It's crazy to think that I'm only about an hour away from your mission. I hope you had a great birthday. Keep us updated.

Posted on May 16, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Ben

Happy late Birthday Grand!!!
This is your old pal Ben Smith. You are so awesome!!! Keep up the great work. www.spiffysmiffs.blogspot.com
Ben

Posted on May 17, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

Hey so neat to see you doing so great...Your a awesome a young man,
The secret to life is service and you are involved in the best....One sunday a month we go out to the homes across the river and take them messages about Jesus. It's so sweet and there's no greater feeling then seeing thier eyes light up when thier hearts are touched....Keep it up...
Love Ya
Kent,Barb
and thr rest of the crew...
(kbhawk.blogspot.com)

Posted on November 21, 2008 at 9:10 PM