Carole Mikita

By LeGrand Redd on 2:11 PM

Filed Under:



The other Day when Pres. Bush Came into town then I went out to see if I could see him and I saw Carole Mikita reporting on the meeting with him and Pres. Monson. So I ran back upstairs and got my camera and during a break from her broadcasting on the news then she took a couple of pics with me and my companion. I thought it was sooo cool. Then the other day about a week ago or so me and my companion (Elder Daines) got the opportunity to go to Elizabeth Smarts House!! That was the most coolest thing that I have done so far on my mission.

The whole story began when my Zone Leader, Elder Chandler, and his wife couldnt move into thier apartment and so the mission found a place for them in Elizabeth Smarts Grandmothers House. They have been living thier for a while and they invited us over to hear her play the Harp. It was the Coolest thing to see her and talk with her. I will have to get a pic with her sometime and post it.

10 comments for this post

Hey Elder Redd, it's Bethany (Smith) Peacock! How's it going? Looks like you're having a blast on your mission! You are so amazing! Keep up the great work you are doing. Talk at ya later.

Posted on June 2, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Cool bud, you didn't tell me you met Elizabeth Smart! Is she weird? Their house is huge! Love the pics with Carole. Keep working hard. You're doing a great job!

Posted on June 3, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

That's so cool Grindy! Keep up the good work.

Posted on June 3, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

I did get your message! Thanks! I love you!

Posted on June 3, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

That is cool that you met Carol Mikita! So did you see George Bush?

Posted on June 3, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Redd, you are too cute! I love the pics. I guess we'll be hearing about this for awhile around the mission won't we? haha. Lucky you! Have a great day!

Posted on June 4, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

WOW!! All I can say is how lucky you are I have already told your comp that I am jealous of you two. Meeting the aposles and the 1st presidency, and always being in the right place right time....
That is awesome, you just get lucky everyday. :)

Posted on June 4, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Oh, Grind, it's good to hear from you and good to see that you're doing so well. How much longer on yor mish? (mission)

Posted on June 13, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Legrand!!! that is awesome that you met her! Have you met the prophet yet? And yes we get those oranges every year! How it going??

Posted on June 17, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Elder Redd! Yes we get those oranges every year! Like 2 bags of them and 2 bags of grapefruit. Looks like you're working hard out there...keep up the work

Posted on July 2, 2008 at 6:33 PM