Sad Day for Blanding!

By LeGrand Redd on 1:23 PM

Filed Under:

My heart goes out at this time to all the families that lost thier loved ones! The Acton family, the Bayles Family, and the Eric Johnson Family for the accident that happened recently to all the Fathers of the Families! Here is the Story if anybody didnt know about it. I just ask you to pray for thier families that they will be alright.
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_10139478?source=rv

3 comments for this post

Good job Grindy. I felt sick all day today since my mom told me what happened. The families will most definitely be in our prayers.

Posted on August 8, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Hey we're doing great bud! thank you for asking! We miss you so much too!! Keep working hard!

Posted on August 25, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Hey Grindy, how are you doing?

Posted on November 12, 2008 at 8:59 PM