Long time overdue

By LeGrand Redd on 1:55 PM

Filed Under:

It has been a long time since I have posted a post. haha, that sounds funny! but I have been way busy moving and different things.

Here are a few pics of my roommates Elder's Ogden, Millett, and Daines.

These pics were of Elder Ogden's Last day in the mission. It was a sad day for all of us but he is onto bigger and better things. We went to his homecoming the otherday and he did a wonderful jobb on his talk. We went to his house afterwords and ate good food.










Here are a couple of pictures of me and my sister and mom that came up to visit me and go to his homecoming! It was a good time.


















5 comments for this post

Grand! Long time no talk! I MISS you SO much!! You look SO GOOD! I wish that Cambri and I could have come up, but life has been so busy for me lately! My photography business has been taking off really well and between that, piano, primary calling, and just being a mom to Cambri, I stay so busy! I love you and can't wait to talk to you on Christmas! You best call us! Love ya!

Posted on November 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Boo's so cute! Always glad to hear you're doing well. And as always, keep up the good work, Elder! By the way, when do you get off your mission?

Posted on November 19, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I am glad your mom and Kara were able to come and see you! You look so good and I am glad to hear you are doing well. Happy holidays! We miss you and good luck in all you do!

Posted on November 29, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Bethany is due in about 5 weeks. She's having another boy.

Posted on November 30, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Dder! update your blog, man! Tell us how it is being AP and whatever else. ha ha. Love ya in a "red" box sorta way.

Posted on February 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM